Friday, March 20, 2020

Better Together!



 Happy Friday Great Falls School!
     I am blowing the dust off of my blog. Life really is better when we are together~and I want to be sure to stay connected to Great Falls students, staff and families.  I will add brief updates throughout the week as long as we are all learning at home.
It is  important for each of us to practice our writing skills and remember that writing can be a fun and powerful way to communicate. Writing posts weekly is one way I pledge to build my own writing routine and share some fun resources with you!

Please visit my blog as often, or as little, as you need. 
 
The Great Falls School, and the wider Gorham community, has proven again, just how amazing it can be when we come together. Thank you for all of your hard work, and most of all, thank you for the support, compassion and humor each of you has shown over the past week. Together we are stronger!

Best Wishes, 
Mrs. Sawyer

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRATING GRATITUDE

    N o v e m b e r                                a time of celebration   Thanksgiving is a well-known November holiday celebrated by famil...